2015 has been a crazy year! (Ako tuloy montik na din maging crazy!) But all is well, as the saying goes - everything happens for a reason. Minsan ang reason ay para inisin ka lang talaga pero counted pa din yun, reason pa din e debarge?! :)
But seriously, I have learned so much this year. I learned that out of heartbreak there is regaining of oneself, out of change there is growth and out of budget means ang daming new clothes :)
1. My family! I'm beyond thankful that we are all complete, healthy and happy. We have been to a few out of town trips and it always has been fun. I could loose everything but as long as I have my family, I have everything I need. (Dun sa loose everything, hindi kasama ang hard drive, mga damit at ung chandelier ha dahil family sila para sa akin)
2. My friends! I have my old ones and new ones to thank for making 2015 fun. I don't get to see some of them as much as I would like but I know that they're always there for me as I am here for them.
3. New work! I have a new job and after my so many years of working - day shift na to! Normal na akong tao na gumigising ng maaga, amoy shampoo na ang mga kasabay ko papasok, nakaka pag mall pag uwi, nakikipag siksikan pauwi at nakaka nuod ng On The Wings of Love real time (haha). I also love how nice and friendly my new coworkers are. Bagay kami as alam nyo namang Ms. Congeniality ako lels!
4. My first solo trip! After years of wanting to go on a solo trip, I was able to push! through with my plan. I was able to visit the lovely Bicol province. It was such a great and memorable experience and I look forward to going on another solo trip soon :) I have also been on quite a few trips with my friends, all of them fun and memorable (and bitin.)
5. I found a new hobby in biking! Thank you at may malapit na bike trail sa amin so I get ot go biking everytime I feel like it. Biking is fun as I get to clear my mind, burn fats and I get to wear my sexy bike outfit :) I also got to try wake boarding which I surprisingly can do without dying pero hindi ko naman masabing hobby ko na sya dahil dalawang beses ko pa lang na-try haha :)
6. More cooking master chef! I have always loved cooking and this year I got to experiment/cook more dishes. My new specialties this year are my super pasabog ramen and super pasabog Charlie Chan pasta :)
7. I have 2 new tattoos! Which I got on 2 of the Friday the 13th's of 2015. I love them both so much and I love how they did not hurt one bit :)
8. I'm back to drawing! I have always loved drawing and this year I've revived my love for it. Nagsawa ata ako dati kasi puro pa-drawing ng project mga classmates ko! Now I can draw all the weird sh!t that I want haha :)
9. This year I met my favorite DJ, DJ Chacha! Yes masa po ako at mahilig ako makinig sa love problems ng ibang tao haha. It was real nice meeting her! I also met Atom this year but I wasn't as glad with that as it wasn't as romantic as I hope it would be haha :)
10. I'm skinny! I have been fat for the first few months of the year and because of my
11. My last relationship ended due to differences in priorities, lack of time, etc. It was my, I guess most mature breakup as it did not end because of a third party or something screwed up like that. It hurt at the beginning and it made me have a new view on love, but all is well sabi ng aking heart. Charot.
12. Kinda in line with number 11, the most important lesson I have learned from 2015 is that I need to value myself above anyone else (aside from my family of course). At the end of the day, people you love could choose something else over you, and that's okay because we all have different priorities. It's okay to value yourself first as you can't always count on people to do that for you. #walanghugotyan! #walangpait #binabadsatubigangampalaya
At ayan lang ang aking mga hanash. Sana next year mas bongga na mga hanash ko na hindi lang 12, kahit 13 naman ang nasa countdown. Tutal sabi swerte daw ang Year of the Rooster sa 2016 haha :)
And with that thank you for always taking the time to drop by and visit my blog kahit 3 months ata ako hindi nag post. Mag u-update na ako ng mas madalas promise. Pero sa nag comment nito na kanina ko lang nabasa..
..thank you ha pero hindi pa ako naliligo! At sana gwapo ka bago ka mang amoy ng kilikili ha. Kaloka ka.
Thanks again everyone. I hope your 2015 has been great but not as great as the coming 2016. Happy New Year and as always, much love from me to all of you! XOXO